Saturday, April 4, 2009

Quote

We must be the change we wish to see

Where you used to be, there is a hole in the world, which I find myself constantly walking around in the daytime, and falling in at night. I miss you like hell. ~Edna St Vincent Millay

What is the opposite of two? A lonely me, a lonely you. ~Richard Wilbur

Your absence has gone through me
Like thread through a needle
Everything I do is stitched with its color.
~W.S. Merwin, "Separation"

Why can't we get all the people together in the world that we really like and then just stay together? I guess that wouldn't work. Someone would leave. Someone always leaves. Then we would have to say good-bye. I hate good-byes. I know what I need. I need more hellos. ~Charles M. Schulz

God is closest to those with broken hearts. ~Jewish Saying

If you're going through hell, keep going. ~Winston Churchill

The robbed that smiles, steals something from the thief. ~William Shakespeare, Othello

No comments: