I used props.put("java.home", "C:\\Program Files\\Java\\jdk1.6.0_24");
to set my java home in my java program which gave me a can't open C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.6.0_24\lib\tzmappings error. This error can e removed by copying tzmappings file from your JRE lib directory which in my case is
Thursday, March 10, 2011
1) Create a empty dynamic web project and click on the .project file
2) Copy “web project” facet buildCommand and paste within “java project” .project buildSpec tag
3)Copy “web project” facet nature and paste within “java project” .project natures tag
P.S Be careful of the .project xml tag, make sure you paste into a correct location.
4) Save it.
5) Right click on Java Project, click properties.
6) Select Project Facets and click modify project button.
7) Click Dynamic Web Module and Java check box.